[Xenomai] arm64 support

Philippe Gerum rpm at xenomai.org
Tue Jan 17 11:31:19 CET 2017

On 01/16/2017 04:26 AM, Jerry Huang wrote:

> [...]

That script is precisely the one that fails pulling the changes required
to fixup the gic(-v3) driver for dealing with interrupt pipelining, so
this is going to fail the same way. The panic message in your kernel log
is a manifestation of this.

You should just use the ipipe.git tree contents unmodified which is
correct, because genpatches.sh is currently broken for extracting
patches for arm64.