[Xenomai] init_memory_pool error

Stéphane Ancelot sancelot at numalliance.com
Wed Jan 25 17:58:22 CET 2017

Hi,

I am stuck with the next branch of xenomai, when using tune variables .

when launching the program without any parameters , I have the next
error message :

init_memory_pool(): invalid pool
    0"006.881| BUG in heapobj_pkg_init_private(): [main] cannot
initialize TLSF memory manager

however, if I launch it with --mem-pool-size option, it runs ....

here is what I setted up in tunables variables :

static int foo_tune(void)
{

              set_config_tunable(session_label, "toot");
             set_config_tunable(mem_pool_size,8000000);
             printf("mem pool size=%ld\n",
get_config_tunable(mem_pool_size));
             return 0; /* Success, otherwise -errno */
}

Please advice if more informations are needed.

Regards,

S.Ancelot