[Xenomai] shared heap access mixing 32 and 64 bits applications

Lassi Niemistö lassi.niemisto at wapice.com
Thu Jan 26 11:12:40 CET 2017

> Is it possible to access same shared memory heaps , between 32 and 64 bits processes ?

In regular linux I faced the wall when trying to protect the usage of the shared memory area by (pthread iirc) mutex/semaphore - those structures had differences between 32/64bit platforms. I don't know if situation is same in Xenomai but pay attention also to what you are going to put in the shared memory.

-Lassi