[Xenomai] Issues with Xenomai 3.0.5...

Philippe Gerum rpm at xenomai.org
Sun Jun 4 18:43:47 CEST 2017

On 06/04/2017 06:34 PM, Jim Langston wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am attempting to run Xenomai 3.0.5 on an embedded system.
>
> It is being built using Buildroot 2017.02.2, Xenomai 3.0.5, Kernel 4.1.18,
> Adeos patch 4.1.18 #9.

I cannot infere the CPU architecture from this information.

> The resultant image boots, and I can see that Xenomai is running:

[snip]

> > Any ideas on where i could start looking about?  I don't see any causality
> here...

Could you run the latency utility over gdb and get a stack backtrace
when it breaks?

For the backtrace to be meaningful, you will need to pass
--enable-debug=symbols to the configure script for building Xenomai's
user-space libs and programs.