[Xenomai] Hi

Henning Schild henning.schild at siemens.com
Tue Jun 6 10:30:30 CEST 2017

Am Sat, 3 Jun 2017 16:46:08 +0530
schrieb Ashok kumar <ashokkumar.bb at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your reply , how to look pci and vendor id in the
> kernel code ,

grep for the vendor id / device id in the drivers or wifi subdirs
But asking google it seems like the driver you are looking for was
called broadcom-sta
In a more recent kernel it seems to be called "bcma" and "b43".

> I am using linux 3.2.21 kernel., xenomai 2.6.2.1
> in which folder PCI and vendor Id  is available

With this outdated software you should first consider updating. The
drivers probably where not upstream, if you are lucky you will find the
broadcom-sta stuff for that old kernel.

Another option would be to add a PCI or USB wifi-adaptor that was well
supported by that kernel.

Henning