[Xenomai] Destroy rtdm task

Benjamin Alix alixbenjamin53 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:28:45 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm writing rtdm modules under Xenomai 2.6.4 and Linux 3.18.13.

I'm trying to understand how to destroy a rtdm task. In my close
function I simply destroy all tasks and then destroy the events. But
it seems that one of the tasks isn't destroyed and the call to
rt_dev_close in the Xenomai application I'm running is pending.

This task is waiting on an event but even when I'm sending a signal to
this event and then try to destroy the task I get the same results.

So I was wondering if there was a better way to destroy a rtdm task
which is waiting an avent signal ?

Thanks

Benjamin ALIX