[Xenomai] CPU time limit exceeded (core dumped)

Giulio Moro g.moro at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Jun 27 16:30:10 CEST 2017

Your task is sent a SIGXCPU/SIGDEBUG signal when it does not sleep for more than a given amount of time (I think default is 4 seconds).
Make sure your task sleeps (e.g.: rt_task_suspend(), rt_task_sleep() or wait on an interrupt) as soon as it is done processing.

Alternatively, you may have T_WARNSW set for your task, which would cause a signal to be sent to the task when it switches to secondary mode (e.g.: https://xenomai.org/documentation/trunk/html/api/sigxcpu_8c-example.html )