[Xenomai] Looking for training on Linux/Xenomai on i.MX6

Cédric Perles cperles at sepro-group.com
Mon Mar 6 08:19:53 CET 2017

Hi,

I work for a company based in France (La-Roche-Sur-Yon) that build
embedded devices and we are planning to switch from QNX to Linux/Xenomai
on i.MX6.

I am currently searching for a training center able to teach Linux and
Xenomai to all software team (8 people).

=> Does anyone know a correct training center for this ?

=> Is there anyone experienced in Xenomai on i.MX6 (tricks, classical
traps
) ?

Regards,

Cédric

Sepro

Cédric PERLES
Software R&D engineer
SEPRO Robotique - Rue Henry Bessemer - Zone Acti-Est - CS 10084 - 85003 La
Roche sur Yon Cedex (France)

Tel : +33 (0)2 51 45 05 31

  _____

 <http://www.sepro-group.com/fr> www.sepro-group.com |