[Xenomai] RTDM driver init: interrupts and context objects

andrija at stupar.com andrija at stupar.com
Sun Mar 19 19:08:05 CET 2017

Hi Phillipe,

I was under the impression that I cannot, since Cobalt is a feature of
Xenomai 3.x, and I am using Xenomai 2.6.5, where chasing the mode
switches is a bit more complicated, as explained on the page
https://xenomai.org//2014/06/finding-spurious-relaxes/

In any case, the causes of the mode switches that were troubling me were
obvious, just buried in the code that I have been porting to Xenomai,
and therefore took a while to find (doubtlessly using the debug flag
would've been easier, but it did not take me weeks - this is not a
project I work on full time).

Thanks,

Andrija