[Xenomai] rt_task_set_affinity causes hang

Jackson Jones jackson.jones at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 22:57:11 CEST 2017

I am running on an i.MX6 quad core. It is running Debian Jessie with an
NXP/Varscite kernel 4.1.15. So it is a 32bit ARM platform like the Pi.

What I meant by freeze is it hangs the entire OS/SoC, a hard reset is the
only way out. I will check the status of all the return codes (I did not
write this example but I should have cleaned it up when the problem was
tossed to me).