[Xenomai] --session= is not a recognized option when using Posix skin

Giulio Moro g.moro at qmul.ac.uk
Sat Oct 7 03:33:06 CEST 2017

> The POSIX API does not depend on copperplate, so
> you don't have support for multi-process sessions when linking against
> libcobalt exclusively.

Ok. All we need this for is to prevent multiple instances of our program to be started at the same time. What would you suggest as the best way to check for the existence of a given real-time task using the POSIX API? We could just grep /proc/xenomai/sched/stat, or is there a better solution?

Thanks,
Giulio