[Xenomai] Won`t build on new Debian Stable

Henning Schild henning.schild at siemens.com
Thu Oct 12 10:33:45 CEST 2017

Hey Norbert,

thanks for looking into that again! Could you please explain how and
why that works, or point out what to look at in flint? Mailing list
thread, commit, something like that.

As far as i can see gcc now gets a "-r" which i do not find in the
manpage. And ld gets a "-U" which i do not find in its manpage. And
there is something about c++ constructors which might change the
behaviour of xenomai.

Henning