[Xenomai] Heap binding error (EWOULDBLOCK)

Roberto Finazzi rfinaz at tin.it
Tue Oct 17 11:20:53 CEST 2017

Hi,
I'm porting an old Xenomai 2.5.6 application to the Cobalt 3.0.5.
In the original application there were several heaps shared between many
processes.
Now I maintained the same structure but, when I tryed to bind an already
created heap from another process, I had always the EWOULDBLOCK error.
The names used in create and bind were the same. In the previous
application the heap was created using H_SHARED but now is obsolete.

Just to test I created two simple programs with a shared semaphore and
the behaviour is the same: the second program is blocked always on the
rt_sem_bind even if the semaphore is already created.
It seems like if the name of the shared resource is not registered
properly.

Have you got some suggestions for me?

Thanks
Roberto