[Xenomai] doc for xeno-config skins

Giulio Moro g.moro at qmul.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 13:39:14 CEST 2018

Thanks and sorry for overlooking that. I thought if there was some docs on xeno-config it would have been inlined in its source, so that is where I looked for it. I guess the man folder should have been a more obvious choice.

Is it correct that calling `xeno-config --skin cobalt` expects you to call, POSIX functions prefixed with `__wrap_` ? Does this mean that the *actual* "Cobalt POSIX interface" consists of __wrap_fn() calls as opposed to fn() calls?
If yes,  is this documented somewhere obvious? I kind of figured this out over time by reading http://xenomai.org/2014/08/porting-a-linux-application-to-xenomai-dual-kernel/  and looking at the wrappers files and at the source code, but is it stated clearly somewhere?
This is a place where I would have looked for that, for instance: http://www.xenomai.org/documentation/xenomai-3/html/xeno3prm/group__cobalt__api.html .

(incidentally, these two images (referenced by the xeno-config man page) are missing
http://www.xenomai.org/documentation/xenomai-3/html/man1/asciidoc-icons/note.png
http://www.xenomai.org/documentation/xenomai-3/html/man1/asciidoc-icons/caution.png
)

Thanks,