HelloWorld with CMake

Lange Norbert norbert.lange at andritz.com
Tue Dec 4 16:21:44 CET 2018

I did rebased that patchset on the latest stable branch, but you probably tried to apply it in the wrong directory?

You are supposed to
*) change to  the xenomai  sources directoy
*) apply those patches
    for p in PATH_TO/xeno_cmake/patchset/*; do git am $p; done
*) configure, build and install xenomai.

After that CMake support should be  either automatic (if you installed Xenomai in your root/sysroot),
or you can specifiy the location with 'cmake -DXenomai_DIR=<DIR>'.

An empty project is available here:
https://github.com/nolange/cmake_xenomai/tree/master/examples/template

Norbert

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the intended recipients. They may contain privileged and/or confidential information or other information protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this email in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your system.

ANDRITZ HYDRO GmbH

Rechtsform/ Legal form: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung / Corporation

Firmensitz/ Registered seat: Wien

Firmenbuchgericht/ Court of registry: Handelsgericht Wien

Firmenbuchnummer/ Company registration: FN 61833 g

DVR: 0605077

UID-Nr.: ATU14756806

Thank You