[I-PIPE] ipipe-core-4.9.135-x86-7 released

limingyu myli at linx-info.com
Thu Dec 6 13:22:19 CET 2018

Sorry, Jan, I have rechecked the patched kernel tree and found that I
forgot to patch the Xenomai(stable/v3.0.x branch) to the kernel source,
that's just the reason why I meet the problem. I repatched the kernel
and everything works fine now. Thanks for your warm heart help and
apologize for my unprofessional behavior.

--
Linx Software Co. Ltd. Sichuan Branch
E-mail: myli at linx-info.com