ipipe-arm64 patches for qualcomm dragonboard 410c

Pintu Agarwal pintu.ping at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 12:13:49 CET 2018

Dear Philippe,

Currently I am working on Xenomai-3.0.6 bring up on QualComm Dragon
Board 410c using QualComm Linux Kernel 4.9.xxx

First I wanted to know if this part already available.
So, for the initial search, I came across this:
- Download ipipe-jro-410c.linaro-15.07
- (From URL: http://git.xenomai.org/ipipe-jro.git/tag/?h=410c.linaro-15.07
- File name:     ipipe-jro-410c.linaro-15.07.tar.bz2  )

But, I am not able to access these links.
It requires user name/password for sign-in.
Also the sign-up/register link is not available.
If you are aware about this, can you tell me how to access it?

Also, I came  across this link:
https://discuss.96boards.org/t/dragonboard-for-real-time-robotics/3710
http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~cs234313/projects_sites/S17/15/site/

Xenomai installation Guide for Dragon 410c:
http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~cs234313/projects_sites/S17/15/site/files/Install%20Xenomai%20on%20dragonboard%20410c%20guide.docx

Is this means that Xenomai is already up in Dragon Board 410c?
Or in any other QualComm MSM chipset ?

Thanks,
Pintu