Porting questiong about mips

Jan Kiszka jan.kiszka at siemens.com
Thu Dec 20 10:05:29 CET 2018

On 20.12.18 09:59, duanwujie wrote:
> Hi, Phi and Jan:
>
>          The correct handler is handle_percpu_irq !
>

>> Hi, Phi and Jan:
>>
>>         I try to port the ipipe to mips arch  according the
>> https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai/wikis/Porting_Xenomai_To_A_New_Arm_SOC#terminology
>>

>>         Now it worked on the single cpu,but SMP failed. I consider the
>> interrupt controller's problem. The flow handler is handle_irq_event_percpu.
>> But the article haven't port information about this handler.
>>
>>         Is there any clue for it.

First question is how your port fails on SMP: Does it no longer get interrupts
so that you believe the it's interrupt controller related?

I do not know the MIPS arch and how it compares to ARM (which that other
document covers). Does it have something comparable to the per-CPU interrupts
(SGI, PPI) of ARM?