I-pipe 4.4.x-cip

Josef Holzmayr holzmayr at rsi-elektrotechnik.de
Fri Dec 21 20:37:33 CET 2018

Hi Jan,

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 05:32:37PM +0100, Jan Kiszka wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just a quick note that I started a 4.4-cip based I-pipe tree:
>
> https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/ipipe/tree/ipipe-4.4.y-cip
>
> So far it's just a merge of ipipe-4.4.y @ipipe-core-4.4.166-x86-12 with the
> CIP tree @4.4.166-cip29. I'm not yet sure whether to switch 4.4 completely
> to -cip or have both running in parallel for some more time.

Thanks, https://github.com/LetoThe2nd/meta-xenomai has been updated
accordingly.

> For now, I would ask everyone interested in this baseline, may it be on x86
> or ARM, to try out the new branch.

Preliminary results on Beaglebone Black:
- xeno-test passes
- latency -t 0 maxes out at ~70µs
- latency -t 2 maxes out at ~23µs

Our companys long term testing booth is unavailable until Jan 7th, so
more delay again for proper results, sorry.

Greetz
--
———————————————
Josef Holzmayr

Tel: +49 8444 9204-48
Fax: +49 8444 9204-50

R-S-I Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Woelkestrasse 11
D-85301 Schweitenkirchen
www.rsi-elektrotechnik.de
Amtsgericht Ingolstadt – GmbH: HRB 191328 – KG: HRA 170393
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Sorg, Dipl.-Ing. Franz Sorg
Ust-IdNr: DE 128592548