[I-PIPE] ipipe-core-4.14.89-x86-2 released

Philippe Gerum rpm at xenomai.org
Mon Dec 24 11:06:47 CET 2018

On 12/23/18 10:34 PM, Alec Ari via Xenomai wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'm not sure if the patch generator was believed to be fixed yet or not, but files for other arches (arch/arm/include/asm/arch_timer.h) are still included. If this still being worked on, disregard this message.

The upstream tree at https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/ipipe-x86 still
exports I-pipe bits for multiple architectures (at least for x86 and
arm) but does not include scripts/ipipe/genpatches.sh, so the generator
does a plain diff, assuming a single-arch tree.

The ARM bits are likely left-overs and should be dropped to fix the tree.