[Xenomai] RTnet

Greg Gallagher greg at embeddedgreg.com
Wed Feb 28 17:55:55 CET 2018

https://xenomai.org/documentation/xenomai-3/html/MIGRATION/#_rtnet_changes

I believe RTNet is built into Xenomai 3, so you just have to enable to
it in your menuconfig stage.  You don't have to build it separately.
I don't work with RTNet that much so my bad on longer answer.  You
should be able to enable the rtnet drivers you need from menuconfig
and then insert the drivers using modprobe.  You will have to unbind
the non-rt Ethernet drivers.  There was a recent thread that went into
detail about how to do this, please look at that thread.