[Xenomai] context switch minimize

Philippe Gerum rpm at xenomai.org
Thu Jul 5 16:41:27 CEST 2018

On 07/05/2018 04:14 PM, Philippe Gerum wrote:
> On 07/05/2018 04:08 PM, Johann Obermayr wrote:

The other way, would you fancy smashing flies with nukes, would be to
have your RTDM driver create a regular netdev, that you would attach to
a network bridge along with all the network interfaces receiving traffic
of interest to your rt task. In the xmit handler of that netdev, you
would be free to issue whatever synchronization/signal to your rt task
announcing incoming data, before passing the socket buffers along to the
next layer.