[Xenomai] Xenomai on VAR-SOM-MX6

Jake Burris jakeburris7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:07:37 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to get the Xenomai Cobalt kernel onto a Variscite
VAR-SOM-MX6 Test Board featuring a NXP i.MX6 quad-core processor. I am
having issues with the user space(a xenomai folder is not showing up in
/usr). We are using a Debian Stretch OS kernel 4.9.38 with the same
IPIPE patch and Xenomai 3. I am having issues finding the latency test
as well as xeno-tests. Is there a specific option that we have to select
in menuconfig in order for these to show up. When I type dmesg | grep -i
"Xenomai" after booting the three Xenomai messages are there.

Please advise,

Jake