[Xenomai] BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request

Ashok kumar ashokkumar.bb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:52:39 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am patching  linux- 3.14.44 with -xenomai-2.6.4,  I am using
ipipe-core-3.14.44-x86-12.patch

and in menu config

Required Options:
* Real-time sub-system
  --> Xenomai (Enable)
  --> Nucleus (Enable)
* Power management and ACPI options
  --> Run-time PM core functionality (Disable)
  --> ACPI (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface) Support
      --> Processor (Disable)
  --> CPU Frequency scaling
      --> CPU Frequency scaling (Disable)
  --> CPU idle
      --> CPU idle PM support (Disable)

after installing the xenomai user library, while  checking latency I am
getting the following error

BUG: unable to handle kernel paging  request

I have attached the screen shot of this bug

anybody can help me to solve this issue

Thank you
R.Ashokkumar