[Xenomai] BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request

Ashok kumar ashokkumar.bb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 17:16:08 CEST 2018

Thank you for your reply,

can I install linux- 4.9.90 with xenomai 3.0.7 on i3 processor
I have mentioned lscpu terminal output

root at texsonics:/usr/src# lscpu
Architecture:          x86_64
CPU op-mode(s):        32-bit, 64-bit
Byte Order:            Little Endian
CPU(s):                4
On-line CPU(s) list:   0-3
Thread(s) per core:    2
Core(s) per socket:    2
Socket(s):             1
NUMA node(s):          1
Vendor ID:             GenuineIntel
CPU family:            6
Model:                 158
Stepping:              9
CPU MHz:               800.000
BogoMIPS:              7823.98
Virtualization:        VT-x
L1d cache:             32K
L1i cache:             32K
L2 cache:              256K
L3 cache:              3072K
NUMA node0 CPU(s):     0-3

or anyother specific processor mother board is there for this xenomai-3.0.7

and can you suggest x86 architecture 64 bit processor and mother board for
xenomai-3.0.7

Thank you
R.Ashokkumar