[Xenomai] 回复: About interrupt delivery issues?

易岳 名 865740953 at qq.com
Wed Jul 18 04:08:10 CEST 2018

Must be called hw IRQs off is a hardware register that we need to modify, or xenomai has a special function interface to make it meet the conditions. It was found that many function calls in xenomai limit Must be called hw IRQs off. What is the intention in the middle?
looking forward to your reply, bless you