[Xenomai] Cards paramenter in rtnet

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Wed Jul 18 13:37:59 CEST 2018

Hi,

I have used the cards parameter to load a rtnet driver to select which card I
would like to use with rtnet. However, in 3.0.7 I have found this message:

rt_e1000e: unknown parameter 'cards' ignored

Here [1], is documented the use of this parameter, so I guess that is not
deprecated. But I have also found this unknown option for me: REBIND_RT_NICS.

So, what is the best option to load a rtnet driver and select which card do you
want to use?

Best regards,

Leopold

[1] https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai/wikis/RTnet_Setup
Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia