[Xenomai] About interrupting pipeline problems?

paper_tiger 15084864580 at 163.com
Thu Jul 19 10:09:27 CEST 2018

Ipipe_post_irq_root(irq) does allow an interrupt to correspond to the xenomai domain and the linux domain respectively. But I want to verify the priority of the interrupt pipeline. What I wanted should be an interruption, first in the high-priority xenomai domain, then passed to the linux domain and then responded. Similar to the previous version of IPIPE_HANDLE_MASK | IPIPE_PASS_MASK. But what should I do with the current version of ipipe.
bless you