[Xenomai] The step of Xenomai and ipipe function call and comments of ipipe function

杨壮 yanghaha at whu.edu.cn
Fri May 4 11:42:35 CEST 2018

I want to understand the workings of Xenomai, and I want to know how Xenomai realizes real-time, that is, the steps of the ipipe and Xenomai kernel function calls when a task comes. You have provided documentation for the Xenomai kernel API, but I have not found a comment for each function in the ipipe-core-3.14.17.patch, just like the function of __ipipe_do_IRQ(). Can you provide me with documentation of these functions? Or can you tell me how to know the kernel function call step?