[Xenomai] RTDM serial illicit call from head domain 'Xenomai'

Steve Freyder steve at freyder.net
Mon May 14 05:37:05 CEST 2018

   Did a build with that fix, and then installed it and ran the same
   test program - no more traceback - excellent!
   Thanks!
   Steve

   On 5/13/2018 12:53 PM, Philippe Gerum wrote:

On 05/13/2018 07:37 PM, Greg Gallagher wrote:

I can take a look at it this week. I'd like to trace through some of the drivers
 to get a better understanding of when or if they cause a domain switch.

I pushed a quick fix for the i.MX serial driver, but I believe that a
general review of the oldish drivers we have there would be very useful.