[Xenomai] Only 2 serial ports at a time with xeno_16550A driver

C Smith csmithquestions at gmail.com
Mon May 21 20:07:16 CEST 2018

Ah OK, I recompiled the kernel so xenomai has shared interrupts now. I
thought that flag was for level-sensitive interrupts. The attached patch
may clarify this for people in the future.

But although rt_dev_open() now successfully returns a file descriptor when
opening the two serial ports (which share IRQ 5), neither of those serial
ports can communicate.
I got only a single byte into my xenomai app from one of those ports.
This seems like the kind of behavior one would get if, in the handler,
there is no re-enable of of the interrupt at the controller level. It seems
the IRQ is firing only once.

thanks,
-C Smith