[Xenomai] syncobj_wait_grant vs. signals

Jan Kiszka jan.kiszka at siemens.com
Mon May 28 20:51:35 CEST 2018

Hi Philippe,

struggling with an internal implementation on top of copperplate's
syncobj_wait_grant, I was wondering if that function is supposed to
return -EINTR on signal interruptions. It's mercury variant will not
because it used pthread_cond_wait internally. The cobalt version does,
and now I need to decide where to handle that best.

Thanks,