[Xenomai] Reference Images Alpha Release

Greg Gallagher greg at embeddedgreg.com
Wed May 30 17:46:49 CEST 2018

I agree, after the first run of building the images myself I think
having the user generate the images would make more sense.  I'm
looking into doing that with an existing tool I think yocto may be a
good choice.  I've been generating some images with buildroot as well
which seems to be pretty straight forward to do and looks to only
require minimal changes.  The other long term goal for this would be
to make sure a certain set of boards are always sane and new users
just have to learn the new tools and not debug boot issues.  I'll
hopefully post an update to this soon, I just finished the work to
bring the bcm2835 to the 4.14 ipipe so it looks like we should be able
to try more raspberry pi builds.

-Greg