Fwd: Building Xenomai 3 , Kernel 4 ... for BeagleBone Black

danwe daniel.wenninger92 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 09:46:23 CEST 2019

Here are the warning and error outputs of my built: Do you have any ideas I
can change this? I appreciate any suggestions.

Initialising tasks: 100% |#######################################| Time:
0:00:17

NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks

NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks

WARNING: bzip2-1.0.6-r5 do_fetch: Checksum mismatch for local file
/work/build/downloads/bzip2-1.0.6.tar.gz

Cleaning and trying again.

WARNING: bzip2-1.0.6-r5 do_fetch: Renaming
/work/build/downloads/bzip2-1.0.6.tar.gz to
/work/build/downloads/bzip2-1.0.6.tar.gz_bad-checksum_527819af097ee3014e4d442315b6f283

WARNING: bzip2-1.0.6-r5 do_fetch: Checksum failure encountered with
download of http://www.bzip.org/1.0.6/bzip2-1.0.6.tar.gz - will attempt
other sources if available

WARNING: libpcre-native-8.39-r0 do_fetch: Checksum mismatch for local file
/work/build/downloads/pcre-8.39.tar.bz2

Cleaning and trying again.

WARNING: libpcre-native-8.39-r0 do_fetch: Renaming
/work/build/downloads/pcre-8.39.tar.bz2 to
/work/build/downloads/pcre-8.39.tar.bz2_bad-checksum_dd1af1bf51a2626b9577074690512335

WARNING: libpcre-native-8.39-r0 do_fetch: Checksum failure encountered with
download of
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/projects/pcre/files/prce/8.39/pcre-8.39.tar.bz2
-
will attempt other sources if available

WARNING: popt-native-1.16-r3 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL
http://rpm5.org/files/popt/popt-1.16.tar.gz, attempting MIRRORS if available

WARNING: rpm-native-5.4.16-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL
http://www.rpm5.org/files/rpm/rpm-5.4/rpm-5.4.15-0.20140824.src.rpm;name=srpm;extract=rpm-5.4.15.tar.gz,
attempting MIRRORS if available

WARNING: shadow-native-4.2.1-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL
http://pkg-shadow.alioth.debian.org/releases/shadow-4.2.1.tar.xz,
attempting MIRRORS if available

WARNING: xcb-proto-1.12-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL
http://xcb.freedesktop.org/dist/xcb-proto-1.12.tar.bz2, attempting MIRRORS
if available

WARNING: libpthread-stubs-0.3-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL
http://xcb.freedesktop.org/dist/libpthread-stubs-0.3.tar.bz2, attempting
MIRRORS if available

WARNING: tcl-native-8.6.6-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/tcl/tcl8.6.6-src.tar.gz, attempting
MIRRORS if available

WARNING: coreutils-8.25-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL
http://distfiles.gentoo.org/distfiles/coreutils-8.25-man.tar.xz;name=manpages,
attempting MIRRORS if available

Currently  1 running tasks (1362 of 2032)  66%
|####################           |

Currently  1 running tasks (1362 of 2032)  66%
|####################           |

ERROR: xenomai-test-image-1.0-r0 do_image_wic: Function failed:
do_image_wic (log file is located at
/work/build/tmp/work/beaglebone_xenomai-poky-linux-gnueabi/xenomai-test-image/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_image_wic.30602)

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:
/work/build/tmp/work/beaglebone_xenomai-poky-linux-gnueabi/xenomai-test-image/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_image_wic.30602

Log data follows:

| DEBUG: Executing python function set_image_size

| DEBUG: Python function set_image_size finished

| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_image_wic

| Checking basic build environment...

| Done.

| Build artifacts not found, exiting.

|   (Please check that the build artifacts for the machine

|    selected in local.conf actually exist and that they

|    are the correct artifacts for the image (.wks file)).

| The artifact that couldn't be found was kernel-dir:

|   /work/build/tmp/deploy/images/beaglebone-xenomai

| WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.

| ERROR: Function failed: do_image_wic (log file is located at
/work/build/tmp/work/beaglebone_xenomai-poky-linux-gnueabi/xenomai-test-image/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_image_wic.30602)

ERROR: Task (/repo/meta-core/recipes-xenomai/images/xenomai-test-image.bb:do_image_wic)
failed with exit code '1'

NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 2029 tasks of which 7 didn't need to be
rerun and 1 failed.

Exception ignored when trying to write to the signal wakeup fd:

BlockingIOError: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable