Building Xenomai 3 , Kernel 4 ... for BeagleBone Black

Pierre FICHEUX pierre.ficheux at smile.fr
Fri Aug 2 09:29:34 CEST 2019

Hi,

I did a test with Xenomai 3 + BR for BBB.

I can send you the 'external' tree you can use for BR configuration.

$ make BR2_EXTERNAL=<path>/external  bbb_xeno3_defconfig
$ make

regards

Pierre FICHEUX -/- CTO Smile ECS, France -\- pierre.ficheux at smile.fr
                             http://www.smile.fr
                             https://smile.eu/fr/offres/embarque-iot
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code