RTNet - vnic0 question

Laurentiu-Cristian Duca laurentiu.duca at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 16:27:08 CEST 2019

Hi,

I have used rtifconfig, rtroute and rtping and I mentioned that worked,
I have written that rtt-sender and rtt-responder which use posix skin
worked only on vnic0 and not on rteth0.

I have ported frag-ip.c (from rtnet 0.9.13 to xenomai 3)
which uses alchemy instead of posix and it works on rteth0 link
between two qemu-x86_64-rt_8139too virtual machines,
but do not work on bbb (I think the drivers I use have problems on bbb).

Thx