NXP i.MX RT support

Stephan Brauss sbrauss at bluewin.ch
Thu Feb 21 08:33:13 CET 2019

Hi!

I'm still in the process of finding the best suited device for my needs
(already or nearly ported Linux/Xenomai, "some MCU features" (GPIO, CAN,
ADC, if possible PWM), graphics core with "good" 2D speed, <10$).
Am I right that the support of the i.MX6 family only means the Corted-A9
based devices? - NXP offers also an i.MX6ULL that probably would also be
a good choice for me, but this is Corted-A7 based and is also different
in many other aspects.

Thanks & best regards,
Stephan