NXP i.MX RT support

Greg Gallagher greg at embeddedgreg.com
Thu Feb 21 15:31:28 CET 2019

Hi,
  So the imx series has good support in Xenomai.  I have tested
Xenomai on the imx7d, with good results.  I have some unpublished work
for pwm and a couple other drivers that I'm hoping to publish soon as
well. There's also a lot of people who have used Xenomai on the i.mx6
series with good results as well.  There's lots of information in the
mailing list archive on common bugs people have run into.

-Greg