Help:About xenomai service

PerSiStenCe 2631140698 at qq.com
Mon Jan 7 02:23:16 CET 2019

Hi
    I am testing xenomai 3 on Kaby Lake board(Intel i5-7200u) with xenomai 3.0.5 & Linux 4.9.38(ubuntu 16.04);when I run "latency" test program,some overruns always come out during the testing period;is there any consultant service or other format service available?
                                                                                                                                                         Thank in advance,regards
                                                                                                                                                         Name:wenqiang Liang
                                                                                                                                                         Zhuahai GREE eletric Litimited by Share Ltd