interrupt type from user mode

Stefano Franzoni stefano.franzoni at marposs.com
Thu Jan 10 11:34:45 CET 2019

Dear experts

I have to make changes to a project developed years ago with arm
architecture (atmel AT91SAM9G20) with linux 2.6.30 and xenomai 2.5.4.

The program uses a xenomai application in user mode and is connected to an
interrupt (IRQ0).

I should reprogram the interrupt controller to receive interrupt on the
rising edge, but I did not understand if this is possible from Xenomai
user mode.
I know that I should develop an RTDM project but I'm trying to reuse a
code already written that was entirely in user mode.

Thanks in advance

Stefano Franzoni
R&D Measuring Systems - Senior Software Designer
phone +39 051 899 633 | fax +39 051 899 802
stefano.franzoni at marposs.com

MARPOSS S.p.A., with a sole shareholder
Via Saliceto, 13 - 40010 BENTIVOGLIO (BO) - ITALY

Share Capital euro 15,000,000 paid in full - Tax Code and Registration No. at
Business Register of Bologna 03354081204
Economic and Administrative Index No. 516318 - VAT IT 03354081204

The   information  contained  in  this e-mail  and  any  attachments is
confidential  and  may  also  be  privileged. If you have received the e-mail
and any attachments by mistake, please inform us  immediately, destroy them
without storing or copying them on any medium, and do not disclose or use the
contents for any purpose.
Although our systems implement reasonable precautions against viruses and other
threats, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from
managing the contents of this e-mail.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail