Xenomai IRQ move frpm cpu0 to cpu1

Nihar Unadkat Nihar at deltatau.com
Fri Jan 18 01:24:56 CET 2019

Hello

I need some help.

I want to move my IRQ27 which is a phase interrupt that is on cpu0 to cpu1. Please see below
I used the following command to see the info below.
$ cat /proc/xenomai/irq

IRQ         CPU0            CPU1        CPU2        CPU3
17:       96300          133398       19460       15531                  [timer]
27:      267379           0                   0           0                              UBUS_Phase
28:           0                 0                   0           0                              UBUS_Servo
29:           0                0                    0           0                              UBUS_Capture
1033:        0                0                    0           0                              [sync]
1034:        1                1                    1           0                              [timer-ipi]
1035:        3            65233              4           3                              [reschedule]
1036:        0               0                     0           0                               [virtual]
1040:        62             64                  0           0                              [virtual]

How can I move my IRQ27 from cpu0 to cpu1 using xenomai functions.  Could you please given me an example or advise me as to how to do so.

I was able to do the above move for IRQ27 from cpu0 to cpu1 in Linux, but I cannot do it in xenomai.

Any help would greatly be appreciated

Thank you.
[NiharUnadkatSignature]
Nihar Unadkat
Senior Firmware Engineer
Direct: 818-444-5206
nihar at deltatau.com<mailto:nihar at deltatau.com>

OMRON DELTA TAU
21314 Lassen Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311
deltatau.com<https://www.youtube.com/user/DeltaTauDataSystems> <https://www.youtube.com/user/DeltaTauDataSystems>
youtube.com/DeltaTauDataSystems<https://www.youtube.com/user/DeltaTauDataSystems>