Help: System freeze when edge interrupt trigger, Xenomain3.0.8, ipipe-arm main line, am335x

张建昆 kunzj at 126.com
Tue Jan 22 11:33:50 CET 2019

Hello everyone, here is some new clues:
1. I tried xenomai 3.0.8, kernel 3.14.17 and ipipe-core-4.14.71-arm-4.patch. Still the same question.

2. It seems the system is locked up once a gpio interrupt is triggered.

3. Some debug information show that, once a gpio interrupt is triggered, the function

    'omap_gpio_irq_handler' is triggered all the time.

There may be a little bug exists, but i don't know how to amend it. Thank you very much, if anyone can help.