Help: System freeze when edge interrupt trigger, Xenomain3.0.8, ipipe-arm main line, am335x

JackZhang kunzj at 126.com
Sat Jan 26 11:01:45 CET 2019

Thanks, Michael
I have kernel 4.1.18 + xenomai 3.0.6 works too, but can't work with ti's drm drivers.
Ti's sdk[1] with own kernel based on 4.1.18, can not work with ipipe patch, and i it's
hard to solve the conflict.

Now, Ti's drm driver code is in the new kernel 4.14, so the best way is that ipipe-arm
can work with the 4.14 kernel.

[1]. http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php?title=Processor_SDK_Linux_Release_Notes&oldid=214754