Wiki Home page broken.

Jan Kiszka jan.kiszka at siemens.com
Wed Jan 30 10:31:02 CET 2019

On 30.01.19 10:04, limingyu via Xenomai wrote:
> The xenomai.org Wiki Home page has been broken, the broken link is as follows:
> https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai/wikis/home. The Programming and Start
> here link on this page has been broken right now.
>
> Please fix it.

Thanks for the heads-up. The link is fine, it's rather some rendering issue on
the gitlab side.

Wolfgang, was there some update on your side recently?

Philippe, is the asciidoc format actually correct? Maybe an older gitlab version
was more flexible, and now it's upset. I'm unfortunately not into asciidoc.