Directory /proc/xenomai/registry/rtipc/xddp does not exist

Jan Kiszka jan.kiszka at web.de
Wed Apr 1 14:58:03 CEST 2020

On 01.04.20 14:42, Jona Ostermann wrote:
> Hello Jan,
>
> thanks for the interest in our problem.
>
> Our customer has provided a short and simple test case: https://pastebin.com/LSGVhLFh

OK, with the syntax error fixed and compiled like this

g++ -o rtpipe-test rtpipe-test.cpp $(xeno-config --skin=native --cflags --ldflags)

it runs fine. Furthermore, the registry entry is visible as long as you
keep the application running (the version you provided deletes it
immediately because it shuts down immediately).

Jan