Xenomai 3.1 missing munmap Posix wrapper

Paal Tamas paal_to at freemail.hu
Mon Apr 6 18:15:40 CEST 2020

Hello Everybody,

I just migrated from 2.6.2.1. to 3.1 and run into an issue in my user mode application.
The Posix wrapper for the munmap() function is missing. I mean the cobalt.wrappers file does not have a --wrap munmap line and the library does not have the function either. Why is that?
The mmap wrapper is there. I need to unmap the memory before closing the file descriptor. At least I did it this way in my old sources. Can I skip the munmap() call in this new Xenomai version before closing the descriptor?

Than you,
Tamas