Why X11 influences the latency of xenomai?

孙世龙 sunshilong369 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:06:15 CEST 2020

Hi,
     I am interested that how to disable all DRM/KMS drivers while the
functions of X ares not inflenced?

     I am surprised that  X can cause spikes without any GPU
involvement.It's amazing!

    Thanks a lot.Looking for your reply.

    Best regards.

>>From: Alec Ari <neotheuser at ymail.com>
>>To: Jan Kiszka <jan.kiszka at siemens.com>, Xenomai <xenomai at xenomai.org>
>>Subject: Re: Why X11 influences the latency of xenomai?

>>I have seen latency spikes caused by things in X with all DRM/KMS drivers
>>disabled, only using xf86-video-vesa with Mesa software rasterizer. X can
cause >>spikes without any GPU involvement, and I'm interested in this
subject as well.