I think lib/copperplate depends on glibc while using dual kernel configuration.Am i right?

孙世龙 sunshilong369 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 05:56:58 CEST 2020

Hi,
  I am using xenomai-3.1.

   Two figures are contained in url
https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai/-/wikis/Start_Here.

   Since the architecture showed in figure 2 named xenomai 3 single kernel
configuration, i could draw the conclusion that copperplate interface
depends on the glibc.

   But i don't think i can draw the same conclusion from the Figure 1.
Xenomai 3 dual kernel configuration.

  When i enable the --enable-pshared compiler option, I could clearlly see
the create_main_heap function calls shm_open which is provided by glibc.
  So, i think copperplate interface depends on glibc while using dual
kernel configuration.Am i right?

  Thanks a lot.Looking forward to your reply.
  Best regards.