How could I allocate a huge memory in rtdm driver?

Meng, Fino fino.meng at intel.com
Mon Apr 13 10:19:53 CEST 2020

Hi Shilong,

Which kind of application u want to do? If u throw out multi questions at once, we may hard to catch,
Run a ubuntu in vmware cannot get correct real-time performance,
And a normal PC mainboard's BIOS usually cannot match real-time profile also.
we can recommend some Industry PC module available on market if u want to test,

BR / Fino (孟祥夫)
Intel – IOTG Developer Enabling