How could I allocate a huge memory in rtdm driver?

孙世龙 sunshilong369 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:47:26 CEST 2020

Hi,

     Thanks a lot for your reply.

     I am not a native speaker. I hope you won't be confused by my poor
english.

    The huge memory allocated is no need to be contiguous.    I have seen
the suggestion that cma is not recommend to be used with xenomai through
Philippe Gerum have allready relaxed the requirement on CONFIG_MIGRATION to
support cma. You could see the commit which commit id is 265ca3c3c for
detail .

    The memory will be used to store high definition video to be processed
later .Though many image processing algorithms require contiguous memory, I
do not need contiguous memory indeed.

  Best regards.

Richard Weinberger <richard.weinberger at gmail.com> 于2020年4月13日周一 下午4:17写道: